- Pick a handful* of groundnuts.
- Roast them with a dash of ghee and dry neem flowers. By now your mom will think you have gone crazy.
- Salt it.
- Grind the mixture up.
- Let a 'not-very-concentrated' sugar syrup happen on the 'other' burner.
- Knead wheat flour into dough with water and a few drops of ghee.
- Adding to your mom's suspicion regarding your madness, no salt to the dough.
- Let her help you make little rotis due to time crunch.
- Cut them into half and make little cones like you'd do for samosas.
- Perfect guess, i can see the madness seeping into you. Fill them with the nut+neem stuff and seal.
- Deep fry these kuttis in heated oil.
- Here goes the first one into the sugar syrup and you are officially set for the asylum!
- All others jump into the syrup in a line
This is what it might look like.
Not very photogenic. Tastes interesting nevertheless.
*All measurements are left to your imagination.